Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And a Baby Makes 3!...

   And a Baby Makes 3!...or 5 depending if you ask the pups!  John and I are excited to announce that we are expecting!  December 5 is the estimated arrival.  If the baby is like me, the arrival will be late.  If the baby is like John, the arrival will be early!

   I am still in the first trimester (almost 2nd!) and have had no morning sickness!  I am so thankful for that.  It has just been hard to decide what to eat as not much sounds good, red meat in particular.  Within the next couple of weeks I will start posting weekly pics of the bump!

So far,  I just look a little chubby, but below is the picture from the first ultrasound at just under 7 weeks.  We have had two appointments, and so far so good.  We did not have an ultrasound at our second appointment yesterday, but still got to hear the heartbeat for the second time.  I don't think that is a sound that will ever get old! 
 
 It is still unreal that in just over 6 months, we will be parents!  The last few years for us has been a wild ride, new jobs, engagement, new house, new cars, house projects, wedding, loss of my dad, vacations, more house projects and now a baby!  We could not be more thankful for the journey and how it has brought us together, but can't wait for the little one to be with us!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Andrea & John!
    So excited for you - can't wait to see on Sunday!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete