Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome Evelyn Krystyna Kalligher!

 She is FINALLY here!

On Monday, December 10, 2012 John and I welcomed Evelyn Krystyna Kalligher into the world at 8:37am weighing 8 lbs 3 oz, and was 21" long.  John and I have truly been blessed.  She is perfect with 10 fingers, 10 toes a full head of dark brown hair and even a little birthmark on her right shoulder.
First Family Photo!

Smooches...don't mind my double chin :)

Getting to know eachother
Papa holding his baby Girl for the first time


Nana and Baby Evelyn

My rockin photographer Katie and Evelyn...

I had a fabulous Birth Team of John, Kiki and Katie....They were encouraging, caring and also kept me going through the 26 hours (VERY start to finish)...and the 2, yes 2 hours of pushing.  


Wide awake

One Day Old...loving the pink

 Dr had us put her in the sunlight to help with the mild jaundice, apparently it was too bright!

Sleeping Beauty...

Maternity Pics

Big Name Reveal!

It's already been a week!  We had a Dr appt on Friday, and she was back up to 8 lbs, 5 oz...two oz. over birth weight!  As of today on her One Week Birthday we had a visit from the Home Care Nurse, Evelyn is up to 8lbs 13 oz!!  Needless to say, feeding is going well, and as of today, sleeping is going well, too...even at night!  
John has taken to his new role as 'Papa' VERY well.  Doing Laundry, cooking, being the 'Water Warden' (making sure I stay hydrated!)...all in all he is making my job of feeding much easier as I don't have to worry about the house or the pups.  By the way, Brooklyn and Feather are adjusting well.  They love to sit in the nursery while I feed Evelyn, and they come running when she cries.  They are interested in her, but not overly, so she can have her space.  
We have had lots of visitors, and are adjusting to our Family of 3 quite nicely.  
Thanks for all the love and happy thoughts:)


xoxo,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment